WATCHATHON – THE BINGE-WATCHING EVENT OF THE YEAR KICKS OFF APRIL 3!
WATCHATHON – THE BINGE-WATCHING EVENT OF THE YEAR KICKS OFF APRIL 3
Netflix and more than 50 networks join for the fifth annual Xfinity Watchathon Week
The binge-watching event of the year returns April 3rd, XFINITY Watchathon Week. For an entire week, XFINITY TV customers will have access to hundreds of shows and thousands of episodes from TV’s top networks – FREE with XFINITY On Demand. For the time ever, this year consumers will be able to binge on even more content like Ingobernable, Narcos, Orange Is the New Black, Stranger Things and anything available in the Netflix library.
With the addition of Netflix alongside broadcast, cable and premium networks, users will be able to:
• Get caught up on the most buzzed about new shows of the year including ABC’s Designated Survivor, NBC’s This Is Us, Netflix’s Stranger Things, FOX’s 24: Legacy, E!’s The Arrangement, HISTORY’s SIX, and Bravo’s Imposters.
• Start from the very beginning and tune in live for shows like AMC’s The Walking Dead, ABC’s Quantico, FOX’s New Girl and The Simpsons, Showtime’s Billions, STARZ’s Black Sails and The Missing, and Syfy’s The Magicians.
• Catch up before the upcoming season premiere of shows including Showtime’s The Affair and Ray Donovan, STARZ’s Power and Outlander, AMC’s Better Call Saul, Netflix’s House of Cards and Orange Is the New Black, and USA’s Playing House.
• Dive into the past seasons of popular series such as ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, NBC’s The Blacklist, FOX’s The X-Files, FX’s American Horror Story, The CW’s The Flash, and HISTORY’s Alone.
• Enjoy fan favorites from seasons past on Netflix including 30 Rock, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, LOST, Mad Men, The Office, Sons of Anarchy, and The West Wing.
• Explore Netflix original series like Ingobernable, Club de Cuervos, The Crown, House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, Bloodline, Sense8, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Gilmore Girls, Master of None, and Narcos.
What’s great is that a lot of this content is available in Spanish through SAP – giving you the control to view the content in the language of your choice. The unrestricted access to the TV shows will be available across all Xfinity On Demand platforms (TV, Xfinity.com/Stream and the Xfinity Stream app), regardless of which video subscription tier you have.
And now with the X1 Voice Remote, it becomes even easier to access the content on your TV; all you have to do is say the name of the show you want to see and it will appear on the screen. You can even say the name of the actor and the show will pop up.
For more information on Watchathon Week, visit xfinity.com/watchathon or join the conversation on facebook.com/xfinity and on Twitter by using #Watchathon and following @XFINITY.
Now gear up, grab some popcorn and get ready for a marathon of your favorite TV shows, whenever, wherever.