ENJOY HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF KIDS AND FAMILY SHOWS DURING THE “FESTIVAL INFANTIL” TV MARATHON
To celebrate Dia del Niño, Xfinity TV users will have access to hundreds of Spanish language and SAP en Español titles for kids during its annual Festival Infantil at no additional cost. This year, the annual festival will take place from April 23 to April 29 and TV watchers will be able to choose from popular TV programmers such as Baby First en Español, Vme Kids, Galavision, Discovery Familia, Kids Central, Univision and Universal Kids. All the content will be available at home via Xfinity on Demand or remotely via the Comcast web portal and the Xfinity stream app. Xfinity TV customers with the X1 platform will be able to access all the content via their X1 Voice Commands using the phrase “Festival Infantil.” You can watch the video with more details of the offering below:
This year, Festival Infantil will feature:
- BabyFirst en Español’s premiere of “Yoyo y Cacahuate” on Xfinity on Demand and the #1 show “GooGoo,” plus original movies such as “Harry y su Grand Adventura en el Circo” and “Harry y su Gran Conteo de Cumpleaños.”
- Vme Kids’ “Ya Los Sabes,” and “Bombo,” the exclusive premiere for Xfinity customers of “CHIRP”, as well as children’s favorites “Tayo” and “Pororo.”
- Galavision’s “El Chavo del Ocho,” “Chapulin Colorado” and “Chespirito,” iconic comedy series popular in the U.S. and in Spanish-speaking countries worldwide.
- Discovery Familia’s top series “Doki” and “El Zoo de Zu.”
- Kids Central’s current series “Mily Miss Questions,” “Fixies,” “Kit & Kate” and “Mouk,” all available in Spanish with SAP.
- Univision’s “El Chavo Animado,” based on of the most beloved character of Spanish-language television, and the first three seasons of “Pequeños Gigantes,” a popular children talent competition.
- Universal Kids’ top pre-school shows including the first two seasons of “Nina’s World” as well as the first season of “Terrific Trucks” available in Spanish.
For more information on Xfinity TV’s Festival Infantil, please visit: http://my.xfinity.com/latino or join the conversation on https://facebook.com/XfinityLatino/ and on Twitter by using #FestivalInfantil and following @XFINITYLATINO.